cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints

Mikey8678
Tuning in

I made a official complaint last week and when I check the complains page to see if virgin media had replied it said there where no ongoing complaints 

12 REPLIES 12

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Mikey8678,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I have checked into your account and no complaint has been raised. 

How did you raise your complaint with us originally, was it via our website or on a call to the team?

Regards,

Steven_L

I did the email on on the sign in page on the website 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I see @Mikey8678

Did you receive any confirmation of this? You can raise an online complaint via here if you'd like.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, Travis_M and Steve_L  I wasn't really complaining but it is the only way I can think of to resolve the issues with my account.  Issue one I am being charged £13.99 for Netflix that I can't watch I rang Virgin customer services and they told me to ring  Netflix and unlink my account with them from Virgin Media.  I contacted Netflix and they told me that I did not have a active account with them and that none of my previous accounts that I had in the past have ever been linked with a Virgin Media account ?. I then recalled  Virgin customer services and they told me to ring Netflix as before ?.   The second issue is on the 10 December 2021 I took out a new contract with Virgin Media as the Ultimate o0mph package was out of contract,  I opted for the ultimate volt 2 bundle with gig 1 broadband I was told that this bundle included a o2 sim card and I couldn't have this bundle without  the o2 sim which was inclusive so I sign the contract.   I was then told that I would be paying o2 for the sim card directly to o2 and the cost of linked o2 sim would be reflected on my Virgin Media account, this has not happened as I am now paying Virgin Media £110 per to month,  I am paying o2 £25 a month and and for Netflix access £13.99 per month (which I cant get on virgin box v6 or 360 box) which amounts to £148.99 per month.  The advisor who did this contract said I would make good savings but actually I am paying £12 more then I was before which was £136.25 and there is no o2 sim card linked to my Virgin account. I have spoken to o2 and the 14 day cooling off period has finished  so I can't cancel the o2 sim card. Please could you direct me to the people who will be able to sort this out  Kindest Regards Mike Lucas 

Thanks for coming back to us @Mikey8678.

I can look further into this for you but would need to send over a private message for you to pass account security and we can investigate your issues further.

Regards,

Steven_L

Mikey8678
Tuning in

Can anyone explain to me why I am paying £110 for virgin media volt 2  which is supposed to include o2 sim card, but I am paying o2 £25 separately for the sim card which is supposed to be part of the bundle as told to me by the virgin media adviser when I renewed my bundle before Christmas 2021 at the moment I am paying £ 135 per month which basically wipes out the so called £26 savings I was supposed to get I feel like I have been conned?

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

Hi Mikey8678,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, sorry to hear the price you expected isn't reflecting on the bill and that your wrern't aware the O2 Sim would be charged separately, how much were you expecting to pay in total?

Regards

Paul.

Hi, On my bill it say that i am saying £26 per month the bundle I had before this was £136 per for the o0mph package so I am saving on virgin media package and then paying the savings to o2 which I didn't want in the first place your advisor told me that the o2 sim was like the o0mph sim included in the virgin media package price I had a email from o2 asking me to pay an extra £25 for the o2 sim which I thought was part of the overall package with virgin media I contacted them and they would not cancel the o2 sim as it was outside the 14 day cooling off period so now I am paying for a o2 sim I don't want I pay a lot of money for my virgin media package and am happy with it but I am seriously looking at other options I feel like I have been mislead by your advisor but i cant get out of the o2 sim card payment so I am only saving £1 per month because of your advisor and that's annoying as he was supposed to get the customer the best deal not happy Regards mike Lucas  

Hi @Mikey8678,

Thank you for explaining further and I am sorry for any confusion caused.

I would very much like to look into this further with you so I will pop you a PM to clear security first. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my PM.

Speak soon 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs