cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

hannah1920
Tuning in

Hi 

I have been trying to resolve a complaint issue with Virgins customer complaints team since the 22nd May and I am getting no where. I still have no access to Netflix and no one seems to be willing to help. I get told something different every time or it will be another 72 hours. 

Does anyone have a phone number for them rather than the WhatsApp option. The Main number doesn’t actually give you an option for complaints.

Alternatively does anyone have advice on cancelling, I am 4 weeks into my contract but not receiving what I am paying for.

thanks in advance for your help 

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM's phone number is 0345 4541111, but there is no specific option for complaints - just for faults, billing issues, etc.

When you say you have no access to Netflix, do you mean

1: Technically, you can't access the Netflix app on, say, your VM Set-top-TV box or a mobile device? or..

2: You have an account problem relating to Netflix billing?

There are some issues with NF-inclusive billing at the moment, which is evidenced by numerous other threads on the subject. But... if you can explain your issue, there's a good chance that others may be able to help. That includes VM staff who respond to threads on here.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi hannah1920

Thanks for posting. I am sorry for the issue with Netflix, this is an ongoing issue and been raised when you spoke to the team back in May. I am sorry it's not sorted but I shall PM you to discuss the complaint.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM hannah1920

I was sorry to read you've ended up cancelling but I do wish you well for the future.

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill