Menu
Perrry123
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Complaint

So on 26th July I phoned to say I was moving and was offered a deal of £38 a month so I accepted.

Then on 8th August I received my first bill at £51 a month so called to enquire why only to be told there was no record of the £38 offer?

I then asked for the original phone call to be traced and was told that it would be done and someone would call me either the same day or the following day.

After no further contact I filed a complaint form on the 9th August.

It is now the 19th and I still haven't heard anything?

Is there anyone who can advise how long these things take to sort out and reccomend my next move?

Thanks

Mark

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

Might be a good idea to request the call recording and agent notes by exercising your rights under the GDPR to:

email: dpo@virginmedia.co.uk

write to: Data Protection Team
          Virgin Media Limited
          PO Box 333
          Swansea 
          SA7 9BB

[source: Privacy Policy]

Be aware that not all calls are recorded and, those that are, are kept for 180 days. Also Virgin Media have one calendar month in which to provide the requested data.

Complaint process time frames are detailed here: Consumer Complaints Code of Practice

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Complaint

Hi Perrry123

Thanks for posting. Apologies for the confusion with your package price, so we can take a look at this for you I will pop you over a private message, click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Thanks Jodi.