Menu
jramesh1277
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Complaint - still no response

I made a complaint regarding my services on the 4th of July. I had a missed call which rang once and ended virgin on the 8th of July. I found it strange so called customer services. The girl said she can't transfer me but they'll definitely call as they are unable to close the complaint until they've talked to me.

My internet keeps dropping over the last 2 weeks. Have been messed around and lied to by virgin medias tech support. No one can help. All they say is call back later or someone will be in touch. Absolute joke. Just received another letter to inform me of price increases! Can someone from virgin contact me asap please! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
jramesh1277
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint - still no response

Just received a call from someone in India regarding my complaint. All he said was he's going to credit my account and close the complaint. I asked him NOT to as the issue has not been resolved! He then said ok he won't close it and transferred me to technical. He didn't acknowledge my complaint and dealt with it poorly. Technical then came and offered to help. Asked me questions both technical members didnt ask before, trying to find a fault with the router and wanted me to check a few things. Unfortunately I wasn't so couldn't complete the progress. I asked to be transferred back to the complaints team to update them on situation. Once I got through ended up speaking to someone in the Philippines who said my complaint has already been closed! They also confirmed no credit is due back and it's a complete mess. Making a complaint and then staff just closing it as they please is a joke. Here's hoping someone from the virgin mod team can get someone in the UK to contact me! I've asked for a call recording to be pulled up but I'm being told that can take 30 days. Why isn't there any customer services in the UK??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint - still no response

Hi jramesh1277,

Sorry to hear your internet issues are still ongoing and that your complaint was incorrectly closed.

I'm going to send you a Private Message asking for more details, please reply to it so I can help.

Regards,

Lisa_CC

0 Kudos