cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint resolution

Dan306
On our wavelength

Hi, new on here, wouldn't normally use this service but as I have an issue I was hoping this might help.

I recently complained about my Tivo service and package price. I received a response via email with a number to ring, unfortunately it was an overseas call centre and I couldn't hear or understand anything that was said.

I would like to know if there is a way to speak to someone based in the UK or if I can webchat with someone regarding my issues. I'm not sone kind of Alf Garnet it's just when talking about money/contracts I would prefer to understand 100% of whats being said. The lady I spoke to was friendly and polite but I had to ask her to repeat everything.  

12 REPLIES 12

Dan306
On our wavelength

The link to deals for existing customers at the bottom of your message doesn't work! Oops 404.

Sorry to hear this @Dan306.

Are you able to try the link again? https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/existing-customer-deals Also let me know if you are unable to access it via alternative browsers and devices?

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

JohnGW75
On our wavelength

Vm have a tendancy to ignore complaints and close them without a resolution, I gave up in the end with mine for speed issues, over 3 months getting nothing above 350Mbps on the gig package, opened a complaint when tech kept saying nothing wrong, they had a cheek to send a wifi pod to "fix" the speed issues and charge me for it, absolute joke, once they have your cash, good luck