cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint re Virgin Media - CISAS resolution issue- Please help. Thanks

samschneider428
Joining in

Hi, 

I had an awful experience with VM. So many issues with my broadband before it got installed and awful customer service online and via the phone. Without going into details , I complained via the terrible VM complaints procedure and then went through to CISAS who awarded me £150 compensation. 

In my complaint i specifically requested for compensation be in the form of a bank transfer or cheque, not a credit. I then got this response on the last day they had to respond

Your CISAS Claim
We would like to apologise on behalf of Virgin Media for your experiences and the issues you have
encountered.
Here at Virgin Media we do pride ourselves on providing our Customers with a fantastic level of care
and we are sorry if we have let you down on this occasion. We do have a robust process to feed back
into the relevant operational areas. Rest assured, your experience will be fed back into the business
so we can continue to improve our relationship and communication with our customers.
Furthermore, in line with your CISAS we can confirm that the following action has been undertaken
1. £150.00 credit will be applied to your account in the next 2/3 working days.
We trust this brings matters to a satisfactory close. However, if you have any further queries regarding
this matter then please don’t hesitate to contact us on removed
Yours sincerely
removed

I was livid. They have essentially given the money back to themselves as I won't be staying with them , certainly not for the period of £150 worth. So I emailed removed multiple times on removed . I even sent one to his personal email. No response.

I complained that this was not in line with compliance and CISAS have now closed the complaint sending me the below screenshot that shows compliance and the credit applied.  I have spent months collating evidence and writing up my complaint .As such, I feel my desired resolution (which I clearly stated was for the compensation to not be a credit, I had already received credit for other errors) should be sent to my bank account if this is what I requested.

Do you have any advice on what I can do ? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, 

Sam

4a771bc7-dc8f-4e47-87f2-073434139f7e.png

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

2 REPLIES 2

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @samschneider428,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with our service since joining us. We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help. In this case, I have sent you a private message so we can best discuss options. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

No problem at all @samschneider428

Glad to have been able to help with this. Please let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs