Menu
Alibongo54
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Complaint not responded too

I called to log a fault last Tuesday with my broadband and was told I was to be disconnected due to non payment, which was factually incorrect. The agent said she would transfer me to sales and promptly transferred me to the mobile phone sales team, who wanted to know if I wanted a mobile phone contract... are no!

I wanted my broadband fixed which I  the end 2 days later I did myself.

However i logged a complaint on line and have heard nothing more since the auto acknowledgement!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint not responded too

Hi Alibongo54,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your post. I'm sorry for any negative experience you've had whilst speaking with us.

As you have received automated confirmation for your case, I'm confident the team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

However, I'd be more than happy to take a look at your account to provide you with your case reference, and could then reach out to your case handler to chase this up. We'd need to clear account security in order to do this, I'll send you a private message to collect the relevant information. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos