cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint not being dealt with

sjfarrell77
Joining in

I've had a similar experience here.

I have 2 complaints logged and now a 3rd submitted. Who deals with them? Mickey Mouse? Donald Duck?

I've never had such a bad experience.

You tell me to ring you but speaking to someone who understands English and can speak Good English is extremely difficult. I cannot understand what some of them say! 

So, as a result I see this as an extreme circumstance now and extreme circumstances call for extreme measures.

I've cancelled my direct debit until my complaint is dealt with properly. I will not pay for poor service. So it's up to you now. But if this ends up in court, so be it. I'm that angry with you now. 

Complaint references:

C-250223589

C-0203233

C-0803231907 

Over to you.

43 REPLIES 43

Hello,

Again, as friendly reminder if we all could please keep the thread to the original topic at hand, that would be great.
For Example: this post is about cancelling the contract and 3 complaints, our Forum Team is helping behind the scenes via PM. Let's keep the conversation there if we can instead of creating more pages [currently at 5 pages] of ranting and unrelated topics/opinions.

Thanks so much.

@ModTeam wrote:

Hello,

Again, as friendly reminder if we all could please keep the thread to the original topic at hand, that would be great.
For Example: this post is about cancelling the contract and 3 complaints, our Forum Team is helping behind the scenes via PM. Let's keep the conversation there if we can instead of creating more pages [currently at 5 pages] of ranting and unrelated topics/opinions.

Thanks so much.

I'm actually offended by the latter sentence of your statement as a customer from 2007. I am not at school and a customer paying for your services and helping out others where VM have clearly failed multiple times to address another customer. Legal routes or complaints processes are completely on topic and your sentence is undefined as open to interpretation in your own forum house rules. Are you trying to alienate ALL your customers in this thread? - you didn't single any one customer out, so yes, taking it as personal.

Quite right as above. Instead of telling customers how to behave, why not do your job at Virginmedia properly? All you are doing here is reinforcing how bad you are!  

Thread is now locked as per prior advisement.