cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint not being dealt with

sjfarrell77
Joining in

I've had a similar experience here.

I have 2 complaints logged and now a 3rd submitted. Who deals with them? Mickey Mouse? Donald Duck?

I've never had such a bad experience.

You tell me to ring you but speaking to someone who understands English and can speak Good English is extremely difficult. I cannot understand what some of them say! 

So, as a result I see this as an extreme circumstance now and extreme circumstances call for extreme measures.

I've cancelled my direct debit until my complaint is dealt with properly. I will not pay for poor service. So it's up to you now. But if this ends up in court, so be it. I'm that angry with you now. 

Complaint references:

C-250223589

C-0203233

C-0803231907 

Over to you.

43 REPLIES 43

@sjfarrell77 wrote:

<snip> Albert Einstein defined madness as 'keep doing the same thing, expect a different result'.

Albert was right.

You keep posting on here but don't seem to be making any progress in resolving your complaints.

Try

https://www.ombudsman-services.org/

to see if you get a different result.

Can't get anything from them until a final response. 

@sjfarrell77 wrote:

I hear you too. I really do. So what is like to know is, why would they have a formal complaints system If they are going to choose to ignore them? Other than of course to fulfil a legal requirement? 

You have answered your own question. They have to. But then they ignore it.

And Branson has nothing to do with VM except to collect a fee for use of the Virgin brand.  It's a US company.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi,

While we appreciate your frustrations, we do ask that everyone observe the forum house rules regarding online behaviour and communicating with one another or toward the forum team. 

We do ask that your query remains on topic, and we also ask that everyone not use rude, insulting or demeaning language with each other or towards the forum team.

Continuing to do so will result with locking the thread and/or your removal from the forums.

Well I've made 3 complaints so far in the right manner, but so far had very very poor responses or 'help', so would you mind very much 'practising what you are preaching' because it's sounds very hypocrital otherwise.

Plus in addition to the blunt comment you previously made, you seem to think that 'freedom of speech' is something people may not be allowed here.

I feel extremely offended that you have not properly fulfilled your own responsibility and this has led to me making 3 formal complaints against you, and all 3 have had extremely poor dealings. I find that extremely offensive. 

Please don't call out others before taking a look in the mirror first!

Actually we do have considerable freedom on these forums to criticise VM.  That's good, because there is much to criticise about their business ethics and lack of customer care.

It would be very sad if that freedom was heavily censored or removed altogether. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Thank you for saying that. They just removed a post which I don't think was offensive (or however VirginMedia see it), but I asked them for more detail on this, and so far I've had nothing. Just like the complaints I've made. It's ok though. I'm screenshotting all of this. 

Anyway, I've flagged 2 other posts which should I feel should be removed in addition, not had a response yet though. I'm waiting though. 

Do consider making Ofcom aware of the issue faced when trying to cancel by filling in their monitoring form here: Tell Ofcom