cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint Status

ArmchairP
Joining in

Hello,.

Not sure if I have the right forum but is there any way to get an update about a complaint I have raised regarding a renewal? I've tried on the phone but there seems to be internal issues so the call wasn't picked up.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for joining me in PM @ArmchairP 

I am glad that this has now been resolved. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ArmchairP,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you have a complaint raised. Would you mind expanding a little further on what it's regarding exactly? I can then advise on if we can help further here and, if not, how to best reach a resolution ASAP.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach,

Basically the complaint needs to have the call reviewed as the new contract that I agreed over the phone was not the same as sent through.

I did manage to speak to someone in the end yesterday who advised that this can take 2 weeks - I'm not sure if there's a way to expedite this?

Thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us. 

You can check the status of your complaint by visiting https://virg.in/mycase

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Zak,

I'm getting a page not found (/mycase) when I click that and a log in page, is that correct?

Regards

Stu

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry about that @ArmchairP

Ill pop you over a PM so that I can advise further on this. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for joining me in PM @ArmchairP 

I am glad that this has now been resolved. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Thanks for all your help and work with getting this sorted.

Regards

Hi ArmchairP,

Roughly how long did it take for Virgin media to resolve your issue/complaint. As I believe I could be in the same situation as you where, and the phone call may need reviewing.

Agree a Package/services,  agree price, agree a term for the price that it will not go up. Then what comes though is not what you agreed. Lower services, Higher price. and price increases in the coming months.

Thanks 🙂

Hi @Trucker08, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear of any confusion around a deal you were offered.  I can help you raise a complaint if you'd like us to?  Please do get back to us, if you wish us to proceed.

Regards

Lee_R