cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint: Return Kit Not Arriving

JM-1
Joining in

I'm writing here to resolve this issue as I have no idea what else to do!

I left Virgin Media broadband just over a month ago and am trying to return my broadband router kit to avoid a charge. I first received a message from Virgin Media stating that an operative would soon be in my area and they could collect the kit, so I booked in a time and date for them to collect.

The operative never showed up (without any warning) and so I then ordered a return kit package so that I could send the kit back myself. This, as well, never turned up - I've now ordered a second return kit package which again is showing no sign of arriving! After receiving a text from Virgin stating that time is running out for me to return the kit and avoid the charge, I really don't know what I can do. There is no way of contacting Virgin at all without waiting an hour on the phone, often being disconnected before you get a chance to talk to anybody. (Virgin Media, please add an online chat option or an email on your website to help people trying to get in touch with you!)

Looking online, this seems to be a common issue.... I'd be grateful if anybody can help and let me know what I can do.

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @JM-1 and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear that you've not yet been able to return the equipment to us

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn