cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint - No Broadband No Landline No TV but still paying in full. Scandalous. Shocking

FedUpCustomer6
Dialled in

I want to leave Virgin but after hours on the phone trying I am no further along. I've spoken to I don't know how many different agents. I've been told all kinds of contradictory stuff. I just want to leave.

Why is it so damn difficult. For months I am not receiving any services but am still paying in full. Constantly told it will be fixed but then the fi is postponed, rescheduled, cancelled.

I've had enough Virgin please contact me to end this. I can't wait 30 or 40 minutes for you to answer the phone again and again. Your customer service is an absolute disgrace. Never again will I deal with Virgin - 17 years a customer. Never again

4 REPLIES 4

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi FedUpCustomer6

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting, 

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced when attempting to contacting the team to arrange a disconnection and the ongoing service issues. 

Although we are not able to process disconnection requests on the Forum, we would be happy to assist where possible. Can you please expand on what has been advised when you have attempted to request a disconnection of the services? 

Can you also please provide further information regarding the fault and which service is impacted? 

Let us know and we will be happy to help. 

Thank you, 

Nat

After being transferred endlessly I managed to close my VM account, I was told I'd receive a refund as I had been paying for services I was not receiving for months. Now I have just contacted VM to ask where is the refund and lo and behold VM now say they don't know anything about it. I asked them to look at all the notes on my account to no avail.

This is shady business practice at best, criminal at worse. I now have to consider legal action against VM and reporting to the likes of BBC Watchdog and other consumer champions.

VM forced me to pay for services they didn't supply, promised a refund and now deny having promised a refund. Disgusting. 

Please can someone from VM deal with this as a matter of urgency - escalate to someone in authority this is truly dreadful business practice. 

We're glad to hear you were able to get your request processed. 

I am sorry that you have had issues with this refund. 

I am more than happy to look into this for you. 

I will private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin

I have had nothing but problems with VM for months, your "customer service" agents are incredibly difficult to deal, your communication is woeful, you never confirm anything by email. I've spent probably 20+ hours on the phone trying to cancel even though you have been taking my money without supplying anything - no broadband, no landline, no tv

You promised a refund for services not supplied now I have to keep chasing you for that - shady business practice 

Does anyone there have the authority to deal with anything? I;'ve been transferred endlessly, cut off time and time again, promises broken again and again. 

I would advise anyone never to deal with VM - life is too short - my experience has left me tearing my hair out in frustration, truly dreadful.

It took me months to cancel you how long will it take to get the refund you promised? Will I have to contact BBC Watchdog, OFCOM, first? Will I live long enough?