Menu
tcanny
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Complaining

Hi, could anyone tell me the best way to get a complaint acknowledged? I have tried to IM and also phoned several times, is there an e-mail address? As a new customer I am appalled at the lack of interest in my complaint regarding damage to my house on install, can anyone advise please??

0 Kudos
capokhatpin
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaining

I share your pain with that one. 3 months in after receiving a hub 3.0 router which frankly is a piece of **bleep**, I've given up waiting for someone to acknowledge my woes. Their inept technical department in India, tried to sell me an extra 100meg of broadband claiming that was the reason why my wifi would not connect for the first 30 minutes after entering its zone.

I've given up and bought a high end router and use the hub 3.0 in modem mode. Much better, with superior range and speed too. Something tells me that I shouldn't let this go though.

Good luck buddy! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi tcanny

I appreciate you getting in touch with us about the complaint and my apologies that this is taking time to resolve.

I have checked and can see that a complaint has been raised on the account for you since you posted.

Our teams have up to 28 days to investigate and reply to you with a resolution to this for you.

Please keep us posted on how this goes.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
tcanny
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Unfortunately it took me to send a 4 page letter recorded delivery to your address in Swansea.

I have now had a response (again by letter) telling me that my complaint was being dealt with!

The point of my post was to ask if in this day and age, Virgin had the ability to respond by e-mail!?

It would still seem not. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi tcanny

I'm afraid not I'm sorry. Complains are logged via phone, Webchat and letter.

I hope your complaint is progressing well.

Kindest regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos