cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Account

JJG92
Dialled in

I am having issues with my community account aswell as my VM account my community account was closed so I hade to make a new one and now my VM account showing I Don't have Internet. I keep getting notifications to add a package to my account, I should have the M500 there but it is not showing the only thing it is showing is the price I am paying, there is no contracts showing on my account but one witch is from 2018.

Vodafone FTTP / Orbi / Nighthawk SX10 Pro / Netgear External Beta Tester My Broadband Ping - FTTH
9 REPLIES 9

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JJG92,

Thanks for posting, and sorry for any confusion regarding your account.

Is this your My Virgin Media account you're trying to access?

Can you confirm what you see on the My Profile section?

Can you confirm that your services are currently working?

Alex_Rm

Screenshot_20210629-165821_Chrome.jpg

Vodafone FTTP / Orbi / Nighthawk SX10 Pro / Netgear External Beta Tester My Broadband Ping - FTTH

Thank you for getting back to us @JJG92.

Just to clarify, how was the old account closed? Also when you created a new account did you use the same email address or a new one?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I don't no how it was closed just one day I tried to log in and it came up with that user name and password was incorrect so I made this new account with the same email I used for the first community account I hade. I was trialing a new product from VM at the same time the account got closed

Thank you for letting me know @JJG92.

Was your old VM account under the same email address? Did you try changing your password or username or that account as seen here? virg.in/NS1Qd

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

After it didn't let me sign in I tried to change the password but it sed that the account did not exist

Have you ever been in contact with our team regarding your old account and what may have occured?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

No

In this case, to further look into this, I have sent a private message regarding this issue.

Please look out for the purple envelope on the top right hand corner of the page and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team