Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code: DEF01 when trying to create a online account

PaulNorburn
Tuning in

Good Evening

Just joined Virgin Media yesterday,

My equipment will arrive on the 11 Nov.

My issue is that i am  trying to create/register my online account, i have had an email with my account number and area code and i have managed to add my my email and a password, however when i try to complete my profile (Hooray! You’ve verified your email. Now please complete your profile.) i get the following:

Oops, we've ran into a problem.
Wait a minute and try again. If this doesn't work, please come back later. (Code: DEF01)

and i have been trying all day, my question is, i am serving overseas for the next three weeks and i am trying to create this account using both IP from where i am based and tried using an IP from a VPN, I have tried firefox, chrome and edge, however with no avail, so does it mean i have to have a UK IP (Non VPN) to create my account?

Thank you in advance

regards

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PaulNorburn
Tuning in

Hi

All Sorted, Managed to set it up from my Mobile phone, can now access from my computer using none UK IP address

regards

Paul

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

PaulNorburn
Tuning in

Hi

All Sorted, Managed to set it up from my Mobile phone, can now access from my computer using none UK IP address

regards

Paul

Hi PaulNorburn, thanks for getting back to us.

Also, thanks for confirming you've resolved your issue. Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R