cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Code: DEF01) - cannot register new online account

Mike_A1
On our wavelength

Hi,  I’m trying to register a new account on VM but the above error message keeps coming up.  I believe it’s because it is linked to a previous account.  Would someone be able to resolve this for me please?

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mike_A1,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you're currently having issues trying to register your new online account with your previously used email address.

We can certainly help you with this, however at this present time, we are experiencing an issue logging on to our online accounts and registering customers due to a reported issue.

This fault has been reported and hopefully will be resolved in a timely manner.

Unfortunately, until this issue has been resolved, we will be unable to register your new account at this present time and would ask you to come back to us in the next day or so, we can then help you with this issue.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mike_A1,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you're currently having issues trying to register your new online account with your previously used email address.

We can certainly help you with this, however at this present time, we are experiencing an issue logging on to our online accounts and registering customers due to a reported issue.

This fault has been reported and hopefully will be resolved in a timely manner.

Unfortunately, until this issue has been resolved, we will be unable to register your new account at this present time and would ask you to come back to us in the next day or so, we can then help you with this issue.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Mike_A1
On our wavelength

Thank you,

All sorted now.

Mike

Hi Mike, thanks a lot for your confirmation.

That's great news! Thanks for taking the time to let us know and please let us know if you need any further help.

Many thanks

Tom_W