cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code: API03 - Cannot Create Account

AlecStew
Joining in

I've recently joined Virgin - currently waiting for the line to be installed - but I cannot access my account to check my status or see my billing and what have you.

When I attempt to do anything (reset password, check the email, etc), I'm faced with the error code: API03.

I've tried different browsers, both in and out of incognito, different networks, and different devices. They all come back with the same error. 

It seems to be a fairly widespread issue looking at the recent forum posts, so any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AlecStew

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of the online account creation error but thanks for letting me know the exact error message you got and also what you've done to try and work around that. Can you clear cache/cookies for me as I got that same error yesterday and then when cleared cache/cookies, browsing history and removed autofill passwords, it worked and allowed me to create again 🙂

Let me know how you get on.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I suppose that the best we can say about Virgin is that most of the others are worse. Like Ryanair, they are probably the least bad in their field.

gtop
Tuning in

Hi AlecStew,

I hope that your issues have been resolved. I have been experiencing this problem since July. After attempting all the recommended solutions found on this very useful Community wbsite, I have been in contact with the VM team via private messages. Despite this very helful escalation and pursuing the IT department to resolve this well known acknowledged VM issue, unfortunatly there has been no further progress at this time. If you did manage to complete registration, I would appreciate any advice.

Thank you