cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed billing complaint without resolving issue

Ak4
Joining in
  • Please help.
I feel like after a total of more than 2 hours on the phone to your customer service retentions dept on saturday 12 march and monday 14 march although they understand my query.  They dont actually want to resolve it.  On saturday ive been given the run around and the advisor decided to raise a complaint on my behalf whichhas been open and resolved your end but hadnt actually been resolved so just another total waste of a week.  It doesnt even really state what the complaint was and what your resolution if any actually was. ?? ( complaint Ref C-120322276)
My bill has increased by £10 a month.

My issue is all i want is for you to honour the contract you sold me in april 2021.  Your advisors notes also state this will be in place until the full 18 months contract. Something you are not honouring.  I should be paying £37.50 but you are now taking £47.50.  The last conversation on monday 14 march 2022, i was told dont worry this would be resolved but to date only £8.59 has been credited (on the saturday).  I really hope only £37.50 is taken from my direct debit this month.  
I really am in tears over all the lies i keep getting from your advisors and their false promises.  I only lost my husband to covid last year and was initially cancelling all services as i couldnt really afford all the extra expenses.  But then kept your services.  I feel it was a big mistake now.  Your not even correcting the issues when you can see i am right.  I keep getting promises, which dont get actioned. 

If your staff do not apply the correct discounts thats not something i should need to worry about the fact of the matter is my price was confirmed and quoted for my existing package for the FULL 18 MONTHS and should stay at £37.50 the price i was quoted and confirmed on 2 calls you qlso have notes dating back in april 2021.

Im getring fed up of having to repeat my billing issues with every advisor and am actually getrimg very frustrated now.  

Your customer service on saturday also decided it was easier just to raise a basic complaint about my bill which you have closed saying it has been resolved.  When in fact it HAS NOT been resolved.  I want this resolved.
I spoke to stephanie on Monday who also agreed and spoke to a manager and promised she was sending the credit amounts to her manager who would apply the correct credits, and to date these have still not been applied.

I want confirmation by email that the £10 has been applied onto my account within 7 days.
My next direct debit is due on 28 mar 2022 and i only want the correct £37.50 to be taken out, and further direct debits should only be £37.50 which is the correct amount.
An email comfirmatiom that this has been actioned within the next 7 days.

Kind regards
8 REPLIES 8

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ak4,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly understand your frustration regarding the recent billing issues as you were advised the credit would last for the term of your contract.

We apologise for any upset and undue stressed this issue has caused you.

You can sign in to you online account here and check your bills are £37.50 going forward.

Unfortunately, we will be unable to send an email confirmation to you regarding this credit, however I can check your account to make sure this has been added correctly and it will carry on until the end of your contract for you.

I will pop you over a private message to take some details, please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hello Jodi,

Thank you for your rreply.i have responded to your pm. 

Look forward to your poItive response.

Kind Regards

AK

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ak4,

I have responded to your private message and confirmed the package price and contract end date. We hope this puts your mind at ease now.

If you have any further issues, please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ak4,

Just a quick note to say the bill has been adjusted to the correct amount for your now, and going forward the bill will remain at £37.50.

If you have any further issues, please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Dear Jodi,

Thank you so much for your help. 

Kindest regards

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ak4,

Just a quick note to say sorry you're leaving. Your final bill will be produced about a 7-19 days after your disconnection date and any credits owed will show on this final bill.

You will have any refunds credited back to you 45 days after your disconnection date.

We wish you all the best for the future.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hello Jodie,

Hopefully this will be the last time i will need to contac t you.  However my final bill is also wrong.  I have been charged an early disconnection fee, of £21.98?  which i should not have been charged as i requested my disconnection date to be the end of my contract.  And was also sent a message confirming i would not be charged any disconnection.  Also the £7.50 has also been added onto this final bill as being owed from last month.    I was expecting a crecit of atleast £22 but it is only showing as £6.51.  Please can you look into this and resolve this and add any credits that need to be refunded to me as i have overpaid. 

Kind regards

[MOD EDIT: Personal details]

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Ak4

Thank you for your reply!

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information and pass security so we can get this sorted for you, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs