cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for adult channel which never watched

Behar1_
Joining in

My virgin tv and internet was disconnected so i phoned virgin to ask why and to fix it. I have been told that i have reached the limit for additional channels (+18 ) £270.  I was in shocked. In the house it is only me, my husband and our 4 year old daughter. We are together all the time and we have never watched them. I told the adviser on the phone that is mistake, i only booked the boxing match which i already know i have to pay extra. Phoned backed next morning, i have been told i need to pay £316. I have been told the price has gone up because i have watched those channels again a day before. I DIDNT EVEN HAVE SIGNAL/internet at HOME, HOW DID I. 
I already paid the £316 just because my little one what to see her cartoons but i have been told they will investigate. I haven’t heard back yet but it had Influence us emotionally and financially. Absolutely shocking experience which is pushing me toward cancellation. 

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Behar1_,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of this happening to you, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks @Behar1_, I will get this added to your complaint for it to be investigated further.

I will be in touch with you as soon as I have any further updates but this can take up to 28 days to be fully resolved.

Regards,

Steven_L