cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for adding wifi pods

orbiixt
Joining in

Yesterday I contacted virgin for a wifi booster which was meant to be FREE, but today an email was received saying that my bill has raised from £30.99 to £50. FIFTY POUNDS? I have Volt so it should have been 100% free. Either this Volt thing is a scam or they have increased my bill by accident. Also the customer service say it is some sort of offer and that it expires on the 27th May- I thought Volt doesn't expire. Anyways they refused to revert my contract to £30.99 even if I return the wifi pod when it arrives. Someone help please

(I am enquiring this on behalf of someone else)

Info: M200- Volt boosted to M350.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi orbiixt, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear of any changes to the monthly price that may have been triggered by adding a WiFi pod.  I would love to take a closer look so that I can offer clarification and see what we can do.  I am going to send your private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi orbiixt, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear of any changes to the monthly price that may have been triggered by adding a WiFi pod.  I would love to take a closer look so that I can offer clarification and see what we can do.  I am going to send your private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R