cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge double on bill and fexi fee for moving address

James85852021
Tuning in

I would like to know why I've been charged £150 on my new bill when all I did was move address and said it would only cost £20 to move , I've been charged fexi fee as well I had to pay out my last bit of money today because of this to stay connected because it would upset my baby son without internet , phoned virgin they was very rude , had me on hold for over hour which has cost me as well, it also looks like they made me a new account when I already had one and only asked to move , I think they should give me £150 credit back for what they have done to me, because of this I'm thinking of moving to another broadband provider now , that was last bit of my wages I had to pay virgin and all I ask virgin for is to move address , well out of order from virgin , how about you give me £150 credit for being a loyal customer, can't believe had to pay that much and fexi fee for moving address , I'm going to put a complaint in

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @Kensevo thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised here.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you - kindly expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W