cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channels have stopped working since signing up for ultimate volt bundle

pripat
Tuning in

Hi, I have signed up for ultimate volt bundle which starts on August 18th. Everything is included as I've called Virgin three times. What has happened is sky sports HD and numerous other channels have disappeared or stopped working entirely. It says please subscribe to this channel when you go on sky sports for example. Always had sky sports with no issues. Sky sports is included with my new contract. Any idea what is going on here? Would I need to call out an engineer to fix this? 

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To make sure that all the channels included in your subscription are showing on your EPG, follow Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels

If, after running that cycle, you're still missing some channels, then the concluson must be that they're not currently in your subscription. If they should be, that will need VM to intervene to check your account. When you say " numerous other channels have disappeared or stopped working", can you be more specific about which channels and how they've stopped working?

A VM response can be achieved by calling in or by waiting here (might be a couple of days) for staff to respond. I don't see why this should need a home visit - this should be a remote fix.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for the information. I tried all of this to no avail. I had to call Virgin up who basically said the codes were not inputted for one box. My second box was working fine. It was only Sky Sports HD channels missing on the main box. Now all working.

Hi @pripat

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have been having issues with your new package. We are however glad to hear that our team was able to best help and resolve it for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs