cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing name on the account

lawrencebywater
Joining in

At a loss with what to do. In May 2021 I called through to Virgin Media, requesting the account owner is transferred from my ex to myself, at the same time this happened, I asked to be moved onto a higher speed service.

Flash forward to Sep-2021, i receive a higher than anticipated bill, as a result I get in contact with Virgin Media. Here's where things start go wrong, i was passed from advisor to advisor, promised call backs that never happened. Finally got through to someone who was unfortunately extremely rude, accepted no fault for the fact the issues stem from the account switch not happening, and therefore not receiving the early warning letter about the contract ending. Asked that they switch off the contract, and despite asking for this, it was much later than requested that his finally actually happened. I am massively out of pocket due to all of this, and getting through to someone that can help over phone at Virgin Media has proven impossible.

1 REPLY 1

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi lawrencebywater,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear of the experience you've had, and that there has been some confusion regarding your package.

So I can take a closer look at this for you, I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner) to get a few more details from you.

Alex_Rm