cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my package every month

ashipway
Tuning in

In a booklet a Virgin engineer left with me it explains that I can pick and mix my entertainment package,  quote “Add, cancel and uncancel your entertainment subscription every month in just a few taps. Because you can change your mind every month, you won’t be stuck paying for anything you don’t fancy.

I want to learn more and so as instructed I sent a text to 80011 with the word STREAM and other information such as account number etc. I got an acknowledgment and nothing else.

I cant find anything online about this and want to learn more so I can weigh up the pros and cons on monthly changes  versus a fixed 18 month contract. Can anyone point me towards how to learn more and change my package other than speaking to someone as I kept being offered an 18 month deal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @ashipway 

The following link is to the Stream Help page - that page contains additional links into how to use the Stream box and how to add/remove content

https://www.virginmedia.com/support/help/tv/streaming/journey 

Also, if you scroll down to the bottom of <<< this page >>>  you will see there are reductions in pricing on some current stream add ons

Apart from the Stream package you could also look at the Mixit TV package which runs on the TV360 box, the channels are shown in column 5 on the 

ChannelGuide_February_23.pdf  page.

On that package you can also add and remove (by giving 30 days notice for the add on) what VM term as Personal Picks  

They are shown on <<< This page >>> 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @ashipway 

The following link is to the Stream Help page - that page contains additional links into how to use the Stream box and how to add/remove content

https://www.virginmedia.com/support/help/tv/streaming/journey 

Also, if you scroll down to the bottom of <<< this page >>>  you will see there are reductions in pricing on some current stream add ons

Apart from the Stream package you could also look at the Mixit TV package which runs on the TV360 box, the channels are shown in column 5 on the 

ChannelGuide_February_23.pdf  page.

On that package you can also add and remove (by giving 30 days notice for the add on) what VM term as Personal Picks  

They are shown on <<< This page >>> 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey ashipway, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to see you are struggling to update your package.

Did the above information help at all?

Please do let us know. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Yes, thanks

Great news, please do feel free to reach out if you ever need anything going forward.

I hope you have a lovely rest of the day. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?