cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing from out of contract TV BB Ph to 30day rollingBB only

lewisp91
Up to speed

Ill be moving this year and won't need BB after. I now don't need TV or Phone. It's also £97.... Has anyone found a way to change to a rolling BB 200 only contact not 18 month? How much did you get offered?  I know some of the Open Reach suppliers do 30 day FTTH but they are all newbies.

19 REPLIES 19

Hi lewisp91, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

Whilst we, The Forum Team, are unable to help further, the Community can always comment 🙂 Apologies if this wasn't made clear. 

I'm glad crany was able to give you some helpful information. You can thank them by offering a Kudos, if you haven't already 🙂 

Please keep us posted on how the call goes. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

They told me if i had an existing contract they would not do this

We understand the confusion lewisp91, as advised earlier we aren't able to make any changes via the forums and this would need to be a call to the team on one of the numbers provided previously. When you did speak to them, did they advise you need to be out of a fixed term for this to be an option?

Rob

As per my post yes that's why i was posting here. How crazy is that that i can't go from a currently out of contract rolling month to a rolling month bb only. Maybe ofcom have a view on this.

If you are out of contract and your current deal is rolling over on a monthly basis there should be no reason why you aren't able to change to this more suitable deal lewisp91. Again, as mentioned in the previous posts from both myself and my colleagues, this isn't something we can arrange via the forums.

Rob

@Robert_P wrote:

If you are out of contract and your current deal is rolling over on a monthly basis there should be no reason why you aren't able to change to this more suitable deal lewisp91. Again, as mentioned in the previous posts from both myself and my colleagues, this isn't something we can arrange via the forums.

I'm screen shotting this to send to retention dept at VM

Rob

I just want to continue my timing monthly contract with BB only as i no longer use tivo tv or landline.

5 days of communication with VM via WhatsApp and no solution. The evasive responses after over 250 messages makes interesting reading. It's all being reported to OfCom and Moneysaving Expert Martin Lewis

Another invitation to talk to vm on WhatsApp. So that's day 6 of evasion. 

Day 7 WhatsApp continues with no success in talking to vm a few bot repeat questions. This really is appalling. 

Thank you for the updates and sorry to hear you are having issues trying to get in contact with us for your package change @lewisp91.

As we are unable to make these changes here on forums, please do try calling our team on 0345 454 1111 or texting on +44753 305 1809  where we can better assist.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs