cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing bundle

Turigon68
Tuning in

My mum has had the same bundle for quite a long time - the MixIt bundle - and she's looking to downgrade it to save a bit of cash.  Am I right in thinking that the Big Bundle is the name for bundle that just has the very basic tv channels?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Mixit is the smallest TV available from Virgin Media. It is a component of various bundles of services, such as the Big Bundle.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Mixit is the smallest TV available from Virgin Media. It is a component of various bundles of services, such as the Big Bundle.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Turigon68 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's great to have you here. 

A big thank you to our community for their help here so far, you can view our channel guy online here which may help your Mum find a suitable TV deal.

We are not able to action package changes via the forums but if you give our teams a call on 0345 454 1111 then the teams will be happy to do all they can to help. They will need to speak with the account holder directly however. 

thanks - yes, I think it's probably what she wants re: tv.  I've now got to try and convince her to call up and change it!

Hi Turigon68, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

As well as calling the teams, if she has WhatsApp then she can message the team on 07305327112. Replies aren't instant and can take a few hours but it allows you to get on with your day whilst waiting for a reply.

Keep us posted on how things go and we're here if you have any further issues. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs