cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing address to match o2

Voltwanter1
Joining in

I’m trying to get my O2 and Virgin Media Broadband billing addresses to match so I can access Volt benefits. 

O2 have an address picker with a limited selection. My Virgin account billing address has “Flat B” but that’s not an option on O2. 

Could someone please help? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Voltwanter1,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear O2 have the incorrect address causing issues applying for Volt, as this is on O2 side this is something you will need to speak to them about so they can be amended their end?

Regards

Paul.

clowns202
On our wavelength

It's not really an incorrect address.  He just needs them to match.  So can you change to match o2?

I bet they still get post delivered with whichever version of the address you or the other company uses.

_ _ _my_background _ _ _
Former VM customer of 15+ years. 1Gig, xl TV and phone packages. Finally gave up after months, and many hours, of trying to get them to fix things. Never seen a company like them!

BT 900meg full fibre BB, TV, Netflix + HomePhone+free calls with all support in UK. (£94 all in)

Prevously o2> Vodafone 5G Unlimited sim & 2x Vodafone 5G 100GB sims. (£50 all in)