cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Virgin Media Username

gurpswu
Dialled in

I logged into My Virgin Media, and attempted to change my account email. I entered the new email, received the confirmation email link, but when i click it, i get the below error message.

please fix.

Sorry, we can't confirm your username

Sorry, but we're having a few technical problems, and we can't confirm your username at the moment. We're working on it, so please try again later.

9 REPLIES 9

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gurpswu,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your online account looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. 

We are aware of some issues with online accounts at the moment, but our IT technicians are working on it. 

We will be happy to update once it has been fixed and help you further if you still have the issue after the team have resolved it. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks,

Megan_L

any update?

Hi @gurpswu,

Thank you for coming back to us. 

Can I ask if you followed the steps here to change your username?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Did you read my opening post? Or the reply from your colleague?

I followed those instructions, received an email, but the link in the email to confirm the change doesn't work.

gurpswu_0-1625486798419.png

This is a screenshot of the error i get when clicking the link in the confirmation email.

Thanks for your replies and updates, gurpswu, I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

I am now completely unable to log in to My Virgin Media. 

It will not accept my login information using my existing email address, or the one that i tried to change it too.

I can not reset my details either, because the security questions keep saying i am putting in the details of my last bill incorrectly, despite the fact that i am entering them correctly.

Please help.

Thanks for your post @gurpswu, and I'm sorry to hear that you're currently struggling to gain access to your My Virgin Media account

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

David, any update? i repleid to your personal message.