cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Contact Number

wyndways
Joining in

Can’t seem to change my contact telephone number using the on the website, I open account details click edit on the phone number input the correct number press save and just get a message saying sorry the changes you made were not saved please try again.

How can I change my contact details?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi wyndways, 

Thanks for sticking with me via private message. 

I'm glad we were able to get things resolved for you. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi wyndways, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with updating your contact details. This is something we can ensure is updated on your account for you. 

In order to do this, we will need to pass data protection with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi wyndways, 

Thanks for sticking with me via private message. 

I'm glad we were able to get things resolved for you. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi there,

I'm having the exact same issue where I'm unable to change my contact number. Would be really grateful for any help to resolve, please.

Many thanks,

Chris

Hi ChrisH155,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We will certainly be able to help you update your contact details for you.

In order for me to do this, I will need to pass security first. I will pop you over a private message to take some details, please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ChrisH155,

Thank you for coming back to us via Private Message! I'm glad that we were able to assist with making sure that the correct contact number is listed on our systems.

If there's anything else we can do to help, then please get back in touch.

We're here to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team