cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to my account

Nlc61
Just joined

My daughter rang in for me back in February as I am not the best on the phone to make changes to my account. Removing things such as movies and kids TV as I can no longer afford it. But the changes were never put on the account and I have been charged for everything since that date. It has now come to a point where I need to get this done but really struggle on the phone. Is there anywhere I can talk to someone online. TIA

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Nlc61 

Unfortunately the Forum Team can't process regrades, however you could try logging into /my-virgin-media 

Then  click on Upgrade Package. If there are no regrade options options there is sometmes an icon to chat tochat to the regrades team. 

Also if you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could also text VM on 0753 305 1809 or use WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112. 

Please be aware that replies aren't instant from either of these services, often taking 4 to 6 hours, but the agents will reply as quickly as they possibly can.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali