cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed from Oomph to Volt but being charged £25 for 02 ontop of the £79

rob1952
Tuning in

Hi

I recently changed from Ultimate Oomph bundle (which had virgin sim included for £79) To The Ultimate Volt bundle which I was told would cost me £79 in total for the deal for 18 months offer. £25 to O2 for the SIM which is paid seperatly.

When I changed over my O2 account was set up and I’ve been billed the £25. All good, I was then expecting my Virgin Media bill to be the remainder of £54pm (plus £19.99 for second landline, I have 2 landlines.). However Im still being charged £79 per month for tv/bb/1 landline plus £19.99 for 2nd landline + £25 for 02 sim. Which doesnt seem correct. I presume Virgin have an audio recording of the contract agreement? 

Old ultimate Oomph account number was:  REMOVED

New Ultimate volt account number is:  REMOVED

Maybe I am reading bill incorrectly but can some one from the virgin media billing team help sort this out please? Thank-you

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @rob1952,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

In order for us to confirm the exact pricing on the account and information about what your paying for we would like to invite you in for a quick private message which I will send to you shortly.

If you haven't used our private message function before you can access it via the little purple envelope on the right side of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @rob1952,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

In order for us to confirm the exact pricing on the account and information about what your paying for we would like to invite you in for a quick private message which I will send to you shortly.

If you haven't used our private message function before you can access it via the little purple envelope on the right side of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe