cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to package agreed with retentions but no proof

fed-up-Alan
Tuning in

Hi all,

Back in May (25th to be exact) I spoke with a lady in the retentions dept. We agreed a change to my package and a new payment and that an e mail would be sent to confirm the new package/cost and how to return Tivo boxes.

I've had no contact from Virgin about the agreed change and subsequent new payment and nothing about returning the said Tivo boxes.

Am I being too impatient with Virgin or will the promised e mail be sent? I've had my bill which will be due for payment on 20th June, so will the e mail come after they have received my payment? I've no idea how long things take to organise but I've got no proof of the agreement with retentions which is a little worrying.

Can any one help?.   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Any discussion of package changes are required (by Ofcom) to be recorded and retained for a minimum of six months.  Staff here may be able to take a look at your account and see if the package change has been actioned.  If it hasn't they can advise on the steps to get any offered and agreed deal put in place. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Any discussion of package changes are required (by Ofcom) to be recorded and retained for a minimum of six months.  Staff here may be able to take a look at your account and see if the package change has been actioned.  If it hasn't they can advise on the steps to get any offered and agreed deal put in place. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's for VM to confirm but according to their website they are not bothered about TiVo boxes. https://www.virginmedia.com/help/return-or-recycle-equipment

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @fed-up-Alan, thank you for the post.

I am so sorry to hear you received nothing after making an order, no confirmation or anything.

Let me look in to this for you, I will send you a private message and investigate the account - watch out for the purple envelope 🙂

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @fed-up-Alan, thanks for chatting with us via PM.

I'm glad to see we have managed to resolve and clear this up for you.

We are always happy to help where we can so if you need anything in future just let us know.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules