cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change package November 2022

cheetah
Dialled in

We want to change our tv boradband and phone package we have attempted all evening but keep getting this 

HTTP Status 400 – Bad Request

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @cheetah,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues changing your package on our website!

Sorry to hear that you're seeing an error message and are unable to select that package you want. Have you tried to clear your cache and cookies to see if this helps clear the issue? Were you looking for a new package on our Existing Customer Deals and Offers page

If you're still having trouble, please give our team a call on 150/ 03454541111 where we can find the best suited package to you within your budget! 🙂 Unfortunately, we're unable to process package changes on this platform, but please give our team a call. They'll be able to assist further.

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM's website has never been great for self-service package changes.

Probably easier in the long run to call in. It's not something you can do via this forum.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @cheetah,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues changing your package on our website!

Sorry to hear that you're seeing an error message and are unable to select that package you want. Have you tried to clear your cache and cookies to see if this helps clear the issue? Were you looking for a new package on our Existing Customer Deals and Offers page

If you're still having trouble, please give our team a call on 150/ 03454541111 where we can find the best suited package to you within your budget! 🙂 Unfortunately, we're unable to process package changes on this platform, but please give our team a call. They'll be able to assist further.

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes, i have cleared cache and cookies but i keep getting 

⬇️

Oops!

Looks like something's gone wrong.

We couldn't find the page you're looking for.

or

Many thanks managed to sort it out 👍