Menu
HelenS00
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Change of price

I had loads of problems with broadband in Sept 2017 and was offered a good deal to stay.  The price was supposed to be for 18 months but over the last 3 months the price has increased.  I have not received any notice about this price increase and it should not be happening.  How can they change the amount they are charging without telling anyone?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change of price

There was a general price increase from October for some customers and November for others.

This will apply to you and you will have been advised either by email or letter, in common with all customers.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
HelenS00
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mine has increased in October, November and again in December so 3 separate increases, surely this cannot be right.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Any increases (discounts) like that would be detailed in every one of your bills for when it would happen.

compare your older bills to the newer ones to see.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi HelenS00, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about your price increases. 

As mentioned above already, there was a general price increase from 1st November. As you pay bills in advance this would of hit bills in October. 

As for the others, it's possible previous loyalty or promotional offers have finished. 

If comparing your bills doesn't give you the information then speak to the teams on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they can double check things for you. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos