cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change account holder name/ownership

usmanpatel
Tuning in

I'm due to move out of my home soon and no longer need Virgin services at the new address. 

My brother will be staying at this address and would like to take over the account. I've spoken to the home moving team today who said they can't change the name on the account - only the Direct Debit details. 

I'd need to cancel the account and open another one to change ownership. This is the family home so we'd like to keep the landline number as we've had the same for years but the home moving team are insisting it's not possible. 

I know it definitely is possible. When I temporarily moved out during renovations a few years ago, they cancelled the account and set a new one up at the new address with the same landline and then did the same again when I moved back. 

How do I speak to the right people to sort this??

Home movers transferred me through to customer support overseas who were no help and wanted to transfer me back to the home moving team 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 REPLY 1

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

Let me see if I can assist you with this

I will pop you a private message to take some details and we'll see what to do here.

Thanks

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more