cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Billing Address to match O2 for Volt Benefits

Toulio
Joining in

I'm trying to apply VM/O2 volt benefits to my account. After speaking with O2 they claim the addresses don't match and that I'll need to update them. Our street name has "St." in it and my O2 account only lets me change this via a postcode check which excludes the '.' and apparently this is enough to throw off the link between the two accounts and block my volt benefits.

I can't seem to find any way to update my billing address on my VM account to exclude the '.' to apply my volt benefits. Is this even possible?

30 REPLIES 30

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Toulio,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to see that this is causing an issue with your Volt benefits. 

So I can help I'll need a few more details from you, I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex I have same issue as in o2 my address shows as 3-2 “street name” St. whereas in virgin media as 3/2 “street name” Street. Will it be possible to change this in o2 so that addresses match?

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @gcon96, and a very warm welcome to you!

I'd be happy to assist you, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi gcon96,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

As David is currently off I will take over through PM.

Thanks,

Kain

I have the same problem (i.e. the address that Virgin Media uses differs from the one O2 uses, so Volt benefits are blocked). Any help or advice on how to tackle this issue gratefully received.

Hi @neil2022,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear this is causing an issue when activating your Volt benefits. 

I'll be more than happy to look into this for you. 

Will pop you a PM now so we can confirm some details and take it from there 🙂

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my message.

Cheers

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi can you help me with this as well?

Hi @Lorbat thanks for your post here in the community - I'm more than happy to look into this for you.

Please expect a PM from me to arrive shortly and respond when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Cysmith16
Tuning in

I have the same exact problem. Could you help me too please?