cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catv cover - want to drop kerb what do I do

Ringoflaherty
Joining in

I have a similar scenario with a box outside my house were I would like to drop the kerb.  Please could you point me in the right direction so I can discuss this further.  Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ringo,

My cover was the small metal one, about 70mm x 70mm. So I'm not sure how you will get on tbh. The help I got from here was brilliant and is how I got permission in the end. Sometimes the responses can have about a day's lag so try to get as many questions in on one message to avoid frustration. Fingers crossed for you.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey there Ringoflaherty, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Just so we're both on the same page here and I can get the relevant information for you etc - is it possible you could upload a picture of the box outside of the property? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Thanks for the quick reply.  Please see attached pic

3C1AAC7A-15EA-4636-B4BD-8CE6DD11C664.jpeg

Hi Ringo,

My cover was the small metal one, about 70mm x 70mm. So I'm not sure how you will get on tbh. The help I got from here was brilliant and is how I got permission in the end. Sometimes the responses can have about a day's lag so try to get as many questions in on one message to avoid frustration. Fingers crossed for you.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will send you over a private message 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

@Ringoflaherty wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply.  Please see attached pic 

Your image looks more like Openreach equipment. See the 'insert' images in this document

https://www.openreach.com/content/dam/openreach/openreach-dam-files/images/help-and-support/damage-h...

PO denoting Post Office?

(Edit: Corrected hyperlink)