Menu
dgibson2017
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cash Back and Credit to Account Promised

Hi I had received a phone call from a sales representative when I signed up for Virgin media. They said they were offering a special offer, but it was exactly the same offer as I could get online. I said to the sales representative that I would go through to online route as top cash back were offering £115 cash back. The sales rep told me he could match that deal and add it to my account and as an extra incentive he would also credit £60 to my account after 6 months.

I emailed the top cash back offer to the rep, he came round with the required paper work and I signed up.

It got to 6 months into my contract and I hadn't heard anything about the cash back of £60 so I emailed the sales rep and he said he would look into it on the Monday morning. Since then after a number of email I have heard nothing back from him at all. Can anyone advise the best cause of action to get this resolved?

Has anyone else had this happen to them and if so what was the outcome?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cash Back and Credit to Account Promised

HI dgibson2017

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about the offer matching via the Sales Rep

I am sorry that you have had to chase the promised offer Smiley Sad

If you can pop the details I need back to me on the Pm I'm sending to you next that would be fab. You can find this on the top right hand side in the purple envelope.

Hope to speak soon!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos