cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captcha error

Wez2025
Dialled in

I am trying to register with my A/N etc but everytime to captcha passes it will says please enter a valid captcha

Tried multiple browsers , cleared cookies and cache , tried different devices also mobile and pc 

Please can some one register me thanks send a pm 

6 REPLIES 6

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Wez2025,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry that you're experiencing difficulties when trying to register for an online account.

There have been some reports that customers were having issues with this when trying to register for a new account.

Can we ask if you have been installed yet or are you a brand new customer?

We appreciate you trying different devices and web browsers, this is the first thong we would ask you to do. As you have also cleared your cookies and caches, can we ask if you have cleared your history too? This sometimes helps when trying to register.

Please try the above first and come back to me if further assistance is needed.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi, I found a fix for this 

Please sticky the post maybe or make a new post 

The reason for the capthca error is the name has been put wrong by the person you spoke to on the phone , wait for your email with your name as it will have been mispelt once the name is entered correctly it will not give a capthca error 

Thanks issue fixed 

Really you should not have people working for virgin media in the Philippines at 1.30 AM there time 

Hi Wez2025, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and letting us know. 

There have been occasions where mistakes are made and a registration to My VM has gone through successfully but we will keep this in mind. 

Just to confirm, has your name been corrected now or is this still needing to be done?

Let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes my name needs changing please and my contact number where I get texts changed, can you help me with a pm and thanks for the help 

Hi @Wez2025, thanks for your post and that's no problem at all.

I'm just going to pop you a PM now, so please expect this to arrive in a moment and respond when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W