Menu
Highlighted
Janechap
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cant sign in...again

Once again I can't sign in to my media account. Just goes round and round in circles, tried resetting and takes me back to the start saying it's incorrect. I have cancelled my package on 3rd October but have 2 emails saying I've got 2 bills to pay. Which is it? Surely it's not both?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant sign in...again

Good Morning Janechap,

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums!

Sorry to see that you've been having issues logging into your Virgin Media account, is it possible to try a different browser on your computer if you haven't done this already?

Can I also ask when you services are due to disconnect? Was the request made on October 3rd, or does this date represent the end of your 30 day notice period?

If you still require our assistance, drop us a message and we'll seek to resolve this issue for you and advise you the price of your final bill.

Kindest regards,

David

0 Kudos
Janechap
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have tried on all different devices and browsers and nothing. My service ended on 3rd October when I moved out. I couldn't take it with me as you don't supply broadband to my new address. I have 2 emails, one saying I have a big bill to pay on 16th October and another saying there is another smaller bill to pay on 24th October. I should just have one final bill and it should be a lot less than my usual bills as it is only for a couple of weeks and not a full month . Please let me know which it is??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me.

Let's look into this together, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Janechap
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No messages yet?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team