cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant register

IM2
Joining in

I can't register my account to track installation and my order. Ive been tokd i have to wait until 24hrs after my installation, which is ludicrous. In 2019 in had an account but never joined VM as they couldn't lay the cable in the street I am using the same name and email address so can my new account be linked to my old 2019 one please to enable me to track my installation and see my order .. Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

As it's the same details for both this would be the same IM2 🙂

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello IM2

Sorry to her you feel this way in regards to tracking your installation. We appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

As you have already been advised, it can take up to 24 hours after installation for all of the details to update to allow registration on the MyVM app, this is due to that being the point the account goes live. If you do need to track the order or have any queries you can contact the install's team on 0800 052 1734 for an update as to what is happening.

We also have these contact methods available or you can send your query to 07533016422 and we’ll text you back. We’re here 8am-11pm Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm on Saturday and Sunday. 

Rob

Thanks for the update Rob, is it the same position for registering on the VM website as well as the VM app?

As it's the same details for both this would be the same IM2 🙂

Rob