cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant register my virgin media account online

Mrs_P_1978
Tuning in

I've tried over and over again! I'm going around in circles. I try and register and it asks for my details, I put them in and it says no account found 🤦🏻‍♀️ I've tried on 3 different devices. I've tried on my android phone, on my imac and my Windows surface. Can anyone help please? 

6 REPLIES 6

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mrs_P_1978,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues when trying to register for an online account, we can understand the frustration caused due to this.

You have advised you've tried several different devices already which have not worked. 

Can we ask if you have tried a different web browser at all, sometimes deleting all cookies caches and history may also let you register.

Can we also conform that you have been installed with our services already? Sometimes if you are trying to register for an account when you have not been installed it will not let you. 

Please try the above first, if this does not work, please come back to us and we can assist your further.

Kind regards Jodi. 

• Hey Jodi, thanks for the quick reply 😊 I've tried everything you told me to do, I still get the same error message. What should I do? Thanks, Sam.

Screenshot_20220422-141721_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220422-141721_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hi Mrs_P_1978

I will need to look at this in a bit more detail 
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Thanks for those details Samantha,

Can I just confirm what email address you are using 

Gareth_L

P M me please Gareth.