cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant register for account

Mn3
Tuning in

I've tried 25 different passwords, some actual words, some random, even some using a password generator. All meet the requirements (of varying strength to moderate/strong). No special characters.

I've tried Safari, Chrome, incognito mode, iPhone, iPad, Virgin Media app to create an account.

No matter what I try, I always get "You can't use that password. Please choose another."

Never used the email address with VM before, only to place the order. I've been given an install date, and the email states to login to My Account if I'd like to change it. I have all my account details, but cannot get beyond the registration process where it asks me to create a password.

What am I doing wrong?

Mn3_0-1653147111864.png

34 REPLIES 34

Oscar221
On our wavelength

I've received no PM, @Nathan_B.

Emmap3
Joining in

Screenshot_20230429_180012_Chrome.jpg

I'm trying to register so I can do everything online but keep getting this it is my mum's email because I don't have one and have tried everything to sort it out. Help please! 

Hi Emmap3,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin Media, sorry to see you are facing issues trying to set up an Online Account, is the Email which belongs to your Mum used for another Online account, past or present?

Regards

Paul.

Yes she tried to get an account and everything was ok but they cancelled her installation of equipment 

If that Email was associated to the account you will need to use a different one, as you don't have one you can set up a free one Via Google.

Regards

Paul.