Menu
tomtoye
Joining in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Cant log into account

Hi I cant log into my account at all I receive an error that says the following

"We're sorry, we're having trouble signing you in to your account. Please check your username and password and try again."

I have checked all my log in details. I can even change my password fine, but actually logging in doesn't seem to work for some reason.

Any help would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
tomtoye
Joining in
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant log into account

I've just downloaded the android app and have been able to log into that perfectly fine.

However I still cant log in using a web browser which I need as the app only allows you to perform simple tasks...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi tomtoye,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear this. 

Which web browser are you using?

^Martin

0 Kudos
tomtoye
Joining in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I've tried using both Opera and Edge,

I should've probably tried using chrome, I'll do that this afternoon and post the results

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Please clear your browser's cache and try a different browser such as Chrome like you've said and let us know if you're still experiencing problems.

Regards,

Lisa_CC

0 Kudos
jackie501
Joining in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Im having exactly the same issue. Ive tried internet explorer, chrome , firefox and safari and cant log in on either. Really getting fed up now as we have had virgin for 2 weeks and as yet havnt been able to log in to anything

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jackie,

Thank you for your post. Have your previously been able to login to your online account or is this the first time you are attempting to login? Also are you getting the same message listed above or any other error message?

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos
jackie501
Joining in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hiya. No i've never been able to login to the account. To begin with the registration page wouldn't work but then last week i was able to register. Since then i haven't been able to login at all however the apps on my phone will let me login but then as soon i need to do anything for example i wanted to see how much it was to have movies as soon as it redirects to the actual site then im not able to log in again. Its really frustrating as cant use the parent safe etc either. Really starting to regret having virgin installed at the moment

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Jackie501, 

Can you confirm what the exact message is that appears when you log in?

Also can you confirm if the account has been registered with a VM email or 3rd party for example Gmail? 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
jackie501
Joining in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

You've entered the wrong username or password. Passwords are case-sensitive, so please check your CapsLock isn't on.

If you're struggling to login, we've got a brilliant help page to point you in the right direction.

Its a hotmail.com email address

0 Kudos