cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant confirm new contract

Hezza86
Tuning in

I have just come off the phone to retentions and been offered a new deal/18 month contract which Im happy with. 

Ive had my new account summary emailed through then got a text to view and consent to my contractual document but when i type in my name and do the verify bit and hit go it just brings up the same page with my surname scored out in a red line.... so I cant confirm the new contract. 

Ive tried it on my laptop aswell and still get the same issue as below... any help!

Hezza86_0-1655112887737.png

24 REPLIES 24

hi, the full name including title was caspatilised, and no it didnt work.

, just tried it again and still nothing

Hi there @Kitobi

I'm so sorry to hear that you are still facing this issue and thank you trying the other fixes for us! 

A big thank you to @newapollo too for their help so far! 

I'm going to pop you a PM so we can take a closer look into this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Hello, I'm having the same issue. Is there a known solution?

Thanks.

Hi @kalyazin

Thanks for posting on our community forum and a big warm welcome with this being your first post!

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I'm having this exact issue and have tried everything listed here - nothing has worked. Are there any other solutions?