cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant confirm new contract

Hezza86
Tuning in

I have just come off the phone to retentions and been offered a new deal/18 month contract which Im happy with. 

Ive had my new account summary emailed through then got a text to view and consent to my contractual document but when i type in my name and do the verify bit and hit go it just brings up the same page with my surname scored out in a red line.... so I cant confirm the new contract. 

Ive tried it on my laptop aswell and still get the same issue as below... any help!

Hezza86_0-1655112887737.png

24 REPLIES 24

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Hezza86,

thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to see these issues. 

Please can you let me know if you type it and press enter will it allow you to proceed? 

Sometimes it can take up to one hour for the order to go through, this could be another reason why it got this message. 

Please do let me know what happens. 

Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt,

If i verify again and hit go again it just recycles back to the same page with the red line through my name. 

Ive had my "all sorted" email through from virgin with my new contract details. and next bill details. 

But still cant do this bit. 

Heather

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you tried capitalising the first letter?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Yeah 

I've tried both with and without the capital first letter and with it and I've tried all caps. 

Makes no difference at all.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Hezza86,

I am sorry that it is not working for you.

Now it has been over an hour, can you please try doing it again for me?

Let me know what error message comes up.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Same issue with another customer <<< here >>> 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I have tried again and it's still not working. Same problem and it looks the same as my first picture.

Heather

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Hezza86,

Thanks for the confirmation.

I will send you a private message now, so I can see what more we can do to help.

Please look out for a purple envelope, it should appear at the top right of the page.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

dduk100
On our wavelength

My mum is having the exact same problem. Type in our surname, click the robot box, hit Go and it just comes back with a red line through it. I've just tried it on my laptop too and it still doesn't work on there either.