cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot verify my account

jimsonian
Just joined

Hi,

Received my Virgin kit yesterday and the internet is working, but creating an account at virginmedia.com has been a joke. Firstly it says the password should be long and strong, but it keeps saying "Sorry your password isn't acceptable" without any explanation, until I eventually gave a really short and weak password, then it was happy!

But then the site sent me an email to verify my email address. It took so long to come, the link had expired by the time I clicked it. Now when I ask to resend emails, nothing comes. If I try to log into the website, it says "oops, something has gone wrong".

This is pretty poor from a company in the internet / tech space! What am I supposed to do?

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jimsonian

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of any issues with the creation of the online account. I have done a system check and it seems the verification has gone through. Please do let me know if you need further assistance. Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill