cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot verify My Virgin Media login email

WHUI
Joining in

Hi, 

I just started using Virgin Media and tried to setup an My Virgin Media account. I received an email asking me to verify the email I used but the link expires. I requested for resends of the verification links many times but all the links expired at the time I received the link. I had seek help from VM online chat as well as over the phone but both staff cannot solve the issue. Can someone here help? 

Thanks, 

WHUI

11 REPLIES 11

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you @WHUI

Can you please confirm if you've been able to log into the My Virgin Media account using the E-Mail address you registered with the My Virgin Media account?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Dear David_Bn, 

Thanks for your reply. No i can't, it says I haven't verified my email yet. 

WHUI

Thanks for confirming, let's take a look into this

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Please help I have this same problem.

I was told because my email address contains a special character, then I use another email address. It took 2 months for virgin media to solve the problem

That's really disturbing.. 2 months!!!??

• Yes it is. Though I changed to another email address, I still can't verify they said it's it because I already verified with my previous email address! David helped escalate issue a few times, eventually David solved the issue himself. If David is the one helping you he knows how to do it now so probably takes less time. Good luck! 

Thanks. Hope he comes to this thread 

David_Bn

Hi bosunjohnson,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I can see you are already in a private chat with one of my colleagues, please keep the conversation there.

Regards

Paul.