cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot update contact details

pokewithstick
Joining in

Please can someone help me, I am unable to change my contact details I have tried different browsers I've even tried a different computer but when I tried to change my phone number and save it it just says unable to save it and to try again.

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

28 REPLIES 28

Thank you for that information. We would like ensure this is updated for you. 

So what I will do is private message you now to confirm your details and get this updated. 

^Martin

micahmicah
Joining in

I am a new user and also cannot update the contact details (particularly the phone number). 

The website says Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again

I tried multiple browsers and nothing works.  Please what is the solution?  I need my contact details updated ASAP. 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @micahmicah,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing a similar issue when trying to update your contact details. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can get things updated on our end.

Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

rhope
Joining in

Hi I've been trying to update my details for a flight next week but every time I add velocity number, email & phone it just says ' we are processing this transaction' and stays like that for hours. Please help.

Hi @rhope, thanks for your post here in the Community although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised here.

I'm sorry but it sounds like you are referring to a flight, which would be Virgin Atlantic. Unfortunately, the Community over here is solely for Virgin Media which is all things cable and mobile-related.

I'd advise going here as this contains the necessary methods to contact Virgin Atlantic directly.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks

Tom_W

pssyche
On our wavelength

Not sure if I should just add to this thread or create a new one.

I also cannot update my contact details after trying with diferrent browsers and through the app on Android.  Same error about being unable to save the change. 

I've been in two separate WhatsApp chats where I've been told that they had updated the details for me but my account still shows the old number.

Can someone here assist?

Thanks!

andy

Hi Andy 👋 welcome back to community, thanks for joining the thread! 

Sorry to hear you have been unable to update your contact details via My Virgin media! There is a good chance that your contact details have been correctly updated on our side of things as you have done this via Whatsapp, but they are just not being reflected in your My VM account. Can I just check when you updated them via this method?

I will also send you a PM to confirm a few account details to ensure these are updated for you on our systems if needed. You can find this in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! Wishing you all the best. 🌞 |MT

Molly

pssyche
On our wavelength

There were 2 seperate conversations, Molly. one several days ago and a second a couple of days ago.  On the second, I was told it should be sorted within 4 hours.  Details provided as you requested.

Thanks.

pssyche
On our wavelength
Done. 🙂

pssyche
On our wavelength

Thanks for sorting that out for me, Molly. Much appreciated! 

Andy