cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot update contact details

pokewithstick
Joining in

Please can someone help me, I am unable to change my contact details I have tried different browsers I've even tried a different computer but when I tried to change my phone number and save it it just says unable to save it and to try again.

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @pokewithstick

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community 🙂

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having updating your contact details on your online account.

We are aware of this error with the site and it has been raised to the relevant department to fix.

I will update you here as soon as it has been resolved.

I am sorry for any inconvenience that may be caused in the meantime. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

28 REPLIES 28

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @pokewithstick

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community 🙂

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having updating your contact details on your online account.

We are aware of this error with the site and it has been raised to the relevant department to fix.

I will update you here as soon as it has been resolved.

I am sorry for any inconvenience that may be caused in the meantime. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Vikki, thanks for your help it is very much appreciated.

Need to update my details too and this is still not fixed, any idea how much longer this will take?

Have tried phoning to update but gave up due to the wait times.

Hi psul,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry about the issue with the online account. 

I am more than happy to access your account and update this for you. 

I will private message you now to confirm some details. 

^Martin

Thank you for chatting with me over Private message psul. 

I'm glad we were able to update for you. 

^Martin

Hi @pokewithstick

I wanted to check in with you to see if you have now been able to update your contact details?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

Hi, I'm having the same issue. A rogue contact number has appeared on my account, which I only noticed when I had to book an engineer and the automated email quoted a strange number.  The number now on the account doesn't even exist!  I've tried to change it but the edit won't save. I want to make sure the correct number is on the account so the engineer has it in order to contact me.  Please can you help?

Thanks

JJ Rooke

Hi brasscrosby,

A warm welcome and thank for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that you have encountered a number you do not recognise appear on your account.

I will certainly get this removed and your current contact number updated for you. I order for me to do this I will need to pass security with you. I will pop you over a private message, click on the purple envelope to accept the chat. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Sorry I've been a long time getting back to you,I had a bit to do,
To answer your question no I still can't update my phone number. I tried tonight at 20:10 hours on Sunday, the 20th of November 2022. Still no joy